Prev: Full Thrust Leauge Next: Re: FT/MT vs FB

Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:52:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question

I don't know, maybe they would. The Triton IV in my example is a tracked
vehicle. BTW there are still plenty of tracked vehicles in the future.
Heck they still call vehicles mounts (a very common term today) too
after
the old cavalry terms for horses. Last time I looked around the 1st Cav
isn't fighting wars with horses now are they?

Los