Prev: Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long) Next: Full Thrust Leauge

Re: FT/MT vs FB

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:30:32 -0500
Subject: Re: FT/MT vs FB

nemesice@interlog.com wrote:
> With regards to the fleets... Do people tend to pick a fleet and play
it
> per doctrine or do they use the mini's and design their own stats? I
like
> some mini's from this fleet and some from that one. The fleet (as a
whole)
> that I like the looks of the best
> is FSE but it's weapons loadout doesn't favor what I perceive to be my
> style of play.
> Where would I find descriptions of the loadouts favoured by each of
the
> 'Powers' and their usual tactics?

You can always get some NAC or NSL to serve as enemies of your preferred
fleet.	If you are demonstrating the game for the first time to new
players,
two well matched and attractive fleets will be enticing for the game.
Then let the simplicity of the game rules win new GZG converts.

As to whether you use the official GZG background or one of your own
devices,
it will depend on your interests and the gaming group you're with.  The
important thing is to have fun and put those devious ESU in their place!

Jon

Prev: Re: [SG2] Sentry guns (long) Next: Full Thrust Leauge