Prev: ReSnow! Next: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

Re: Snow!

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 04:29:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Snow!

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 19:07:38 -0700, Samuel Reynolds
<reynol@primenet.com>
wrote:

>I didn't say the HEL would be degraded. I said the
>*targetting* would be degraded.

*L* Sorry Sam. Yes, you're right. I had my Stargrunt hat on, not my DS2
hat. I
was thinking of the SG2 range die. If you increase the range die in SG2
you
end up with degraded effect.

However, yes, in DS2 if you degrade the targeting die but leave the chit
draw
the same it should work.

Mea culpa!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: ReSnow! Next: GenCon Early Bird Registration?