Prev: Re: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I fear) Next: [FT] [SG] The P'Taah

OT Access Denied Database

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:49:49 -0000
Subject: OT Access Denied Database

I found this while looking for opponents on Webrpg online
http://199.172.2.114/

So now there is no excuse for not playing more games

MERRY XMAS to one and all.

:Tron

The database contains 1292 gamers, 683 games (73 PBeM,
114 network games, 324 boardgames, 171 RPGs, and 1 unclassified), 731
cities,
105 states, and 52 countries.  The more users we have, the more useful
the database is - so if you know of any gamers let them know about
the database!

Main Page:  http://www.accessdenied.net
Edit Page:  http://www.accessdenied.net/edit.htm
New User:   http://www.accessdenied.net/add.htm

		    Denny Graver AKA: Tron:
		 Email: cyberdruss@clara.net
		   "The Man From V. M. W."
		  51.32N 0.06W London (UK:GMT)
		      ICQ 26026478

Prev: Re: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I fear) Next: [FT] [SG] The P'Taah