Prev: Re: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I f ear) Next: Re: Those in need of a Star-Cloth for realistic Fightin' (US Only I fear)

SG2: Combat Drugs was Supersoldiers

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:15:34 -0800
Subject: SG2: Combat Drugs was Supersoldiers

Yeah, I think everyones on the same page inasmuch as recognizing that
Hyper-Mega-Mega-Soldiers need to be the in province of
special-for-scenario-only types.  This thread has got me thinking about
Combat Drugs-

Here's numero uno.

Ab134 (Hangdog) Ab134 is a derivative of methamphetamine used in
military
applications. In its (illegal) civilian form it can be fairly addictive,
military forms are less addictive, having been tailored to allow a
longer
period of use with fewer side-affects. Troops must spend 1 action
popping
Ab134, the next turn they may throw 3d6 for combat moves and take the
highest two dice. They will not be suppressed and ignore wounds. In 1d6
turns they will 'come down' and the side effects of megadosing Ab134
become
obvious, troops will become sluggish, and lethargic (no combat moves)
and
easily confused (additional actions may not be given by command units to
'hangdog' units). They will remain so affected for 1d6 more turns.

Just some thoughts...

-

-