Prev: Re: Websites Next: RE: [OT] MRE

[URL]DS2/SG2 site updated

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:00:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [URL]DS2/SG2 site updated

This is a bit of an anti-climax after I asked for proofreading help
earlier in the week (thanks very much to everyone who responded,
especially Tom Anderson) but I've just completed a major re-organization
of my Dirtside II/Stargrunt II website at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html

Some highlights:

The site is now divided into Dirtside & Stargrunt areas, instead of
having
everything messed around.

Tony Christney's j3dStarviewer of the GZGverse is available - if the
Java
files are co-operating. Wayne Pollard's SG2 Mounted Infantry rules.
All my gaming group's DS2 & SG2 House Rules. Miniatures scenery ideas.
SG2
Figures section for 15mm SG2; and Vehicles section for 15mm SG2.

Plus loads of GZG & general gaming links to other sites.

The whole site is also HTML checked, at <http://validator.w3.org>.

Hopefully, the site is now easier to get around in, more logically laid
out, and better looking. All (civil) commments & suggestions welcome.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & have fun websurfing,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Websites Next: RE: [OT] MRE