Prev: Re: Orbital bomardments Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: DS Conversions

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:21:00 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: DS Conversions

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Andrew & Alex wrote:

>     Also, Steel Panthers III - Brigade command: 1939 - 1999 is great
as
> well!

That's a decent game, but a lot of people (myself included) don't like
the
new scale.  But I do like the new capabilities of the game though.  The
campaign editor and the reinforcement and multi-national rules.

>     Can any steel panthers III players beat my score of 100,615 to
7,915 ?

That's a pretty big battle!  Who, what, where, and when?

-----
Abkai juse, fucihifusa, ejen sefu, coohai janggin, guwan i besise!
-----

Prev: Re: Orbital bomardments Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure