Prev: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles

RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:11:28 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Atkinson [mailto:j.atkinson@erols.com]

SNIP SNIP
BLAh BLAH
>I think we can write this drek off as the ranting of a confused
>Canadian, presumably their villiage idiot, who should be kept off
>international forums until such time as he can express himself in a
>rational manner.
>
>John M. Atkinson

Sorry, but I have to ask; is the John D AtkinSON the same one who ranted
over someone missing the ON from his name awhile ago yet signs his
emails
with John M Atkinson???

Mr Beast I think you can rest assured that this person must be a
'sleeper'
or plant from some evil foreign power attempting to undermine the free
thinking West:-)

Prev: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles