Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: Chat Thrusday (Was Re: Web RPG CHAT)

RE: [DS] Air Superiority Rules

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:15:05 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] Air Superiority Rules

Looks good.
I would probably make it +20% BPV for enhance & +40% for superior, this
should balance it across all Aerospace sizes (small CAP fighters, big
ground attack fighters).
If they jettison their external ground attack ordinance, it should be
permanent, as how do you improve performance without getting rid of
weight?

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy