Prev: Re: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things Next: RE: Gas Skimmers OT SFB Space Monsters

Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:45:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

The fact of the matter is that in the future as is the operational
standard now,
in many situations you can not physically fill crypto face to face given
the
operating environment. This has been an SOP in SOF for a long time. Sure
if your
fill is comprimised and the enemy intercepts it ou are in trouble. But
if I fill a
raidio manually (from a "can") then wlak out the door and get snagged by
the
enemy, you are in the exact same situation. Comprimising crypto is bad
one way of
the other. Then again there are oprtational techniques which will remain
nameless
to limit the comprimise encountered when someone gets a hold of your
crypto.