Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:48:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

>Good thoughts guys - is anyone collecting and collating these ideas for
>new history of the NAC?
>
>Jared Noble

I've been collecting it all, but as to a collated history of the NAC,
we'll
have to see...	I know Thomas is working on another version of the story
-
and that'll probably start a whole new round of discussions.  Maybe
after
that, when we've received all the commentary we're going to from
everybody,
one of us will put it together and stick it up on a website somewhere.

(...then we'll have GZG turn around and say "nope, it didn't happen that
way...")

Still - there's lots to be thought about if we're going to end up with a
decent "New Oxford Encyclopedia - A Brief Survey of the NAC, New Albion
Press, 2183"

Adrian

Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt