Prev: Re: GZGL FT Fast FTL drives. Next: Gas Skimmers

[Gunslinger] PBem duel - newby preferred

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:44:45 +1100
Subject: [Gunslinger] PBem duel - newby preferred

I'm after 1 player for a gunslinger duel.  This will be a 1 on 1 meeting
engagement between an OUDF 'Solomon' class patrol cruiser & the NBR
'Cthulhu' class cruiser.

Preferably, I would like one of the newer list members who are
interested in learning how PBeM FT works.  This is a very simple battle
which would make a good primer on the differences between live & PBeM
formats.  It's likely to be a daily turnaround with 4-5 turns a week, so
it will probably be finished before Christmas.

The stats for the ships can be found at:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/oufleet.htm
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Bavaria.html

Reply direct to me at:
Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au

If 3 or more people reply, I might run multiple games, depending on
time.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy

Prev: Re: GZGL FT Fast FTL drives. Next: Gas Skimmers