Prev: Re: [FT] Cap Missile movement in FB turn sequence? Next: Re: [DS2]Moon - Help Requested

Re: [FT] Pulse Torp / FireCon requirements

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:17:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Pulse Torp / FireCon requirements

MWS wrote:

> Here's a quick question - do Pulse Torps require a separate FireCon
*per
> tube*, or do they simply require a dedicated FireCon *per target*?

Per target.

> The rules imply the latter but don't state so in unambiguous terms.

IMO they are pretty clear: "...engaging A target with Torpedoes [note:
plural form] requires the use of ONE [my emphasis] Fire Control system,
which may NOT also be used to direct Beam Batteries that turn ..."

So multiple torpedoes against one target require one dedicated FC.

Regards,

IOW, if I toss
> three tubes worth of PTs at a single target, do I need to allocate
three
> FireCons or only one?  TIA!

> Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
>   email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
>   visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
>
>  Finagle's Law:
>    The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Cap Missile movement in FB turn sequence? Next: Re: [DS2]Moon - Help Requested