Prev: [FT][SG][DS][Background] Pop Sizes Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS][Background] Pop Sizes

[Misc] Yet another page.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:16:09 -0500
Subject: [Misc] Yet another page.

I've finished another section of my Website (I haven't been in a
painting
mood of late, so the internet is suffering as a result), and posted some
information on the New Bavarian Republic.  I have the full History, an
infintesimal amount of information on the army, and a good bit of info
for
the fleet (including Ship diagrams) up at this point.  Stop by, and take
look, if you want to learn about the only true "Superpower" of the GZG
universe.
The URL is:
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Bavaria.html

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: [FT][SG][DS][Background] Pop Sizes Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS][Background] Pop Sizes