Next: [FT] Pulse Torp / FireCon requirements

[SG] A couple of questions

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:17:32 +1000
Subject: [SG] A couple of questions

A couple of questions for the wizened crowd.

On the weekend we played a game involving tanks and walkers.

How have people been dealing with Non-Penetrating hits with:

a.	Walkers; firstly, what do people use for the Suspension die for
Infantry Walkers. I'd imagine that teh vulnerability of the walkers may
be
greater than tracked wheeled or hover. Then again, perhaps we should
simply
use the armour die as the legs make up approximatly one third of target
mass
and may already be considered in the hit/miss die roll???

b.	How are people dealing with hits on a vehicle hull down or dug
in.
Seems to me that, again, Suspension hits on Non-Penetrating Hit results
should either be re-rolled or dismissed as non-applicable.

Any comments?

Owen G

Next: [FT] Pulse Torp / FireCon requirements