Prev: Re: FT/DS/SG Obi Wan GZG Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure of the NAC (really long)

Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:24:22 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

Adrian Johnson wrote:

> didn't give them protection for their language and culture -
particularly
> given that the Quebecois had gone through the process of gaining
> independance and the Hispanics had just finished fighting a race
war...

Of course, I have problems with that premise as well--as loud as they
might seem to observers from the other side of a lake, the "Race War"
idiots are pretty much a fringe minority, who are not prepared nor
equipped to fight a civil war.

> honest here, with two hundred million English speaking Americans,
seventy
> million English speaking Brits, and fourty million English speaking
> Canadians (OK, I'm inflating the numbers a bit, but I figure this
doesn't
> happen 'til several decades from now when the populations have grown)

Except we seem to have misplaced a third of the US's population.

John M. Atkinson