Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM game parameters? Next: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC

Re: [SGII] Mini review and question for KR

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:12:15 GMT
Subject: Re: [SGII] Mini review and question for KR

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:37:08 +0000, Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzero.dungeon.com>
wrote:

>Sorry, not for the moment at least.
>There is always the possibility of reviving the 15mm line at some point
in
>the future, but right now we are more than busy enough with 25mm, 6mm
and
>starships!!

Hmmm.... Too bad. I've just recently become a convert to 15mm Stargrunt
by way
of my recent Traveller scenario. It really is THE scale for the game!!!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM game parameters? Next: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC