Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC Next: [gunslinger] Turn 13 final results & Assessment

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:04:12 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

G'day Tony,

>	Dare we classify you as "the absent mineded professor type"?
>	(duck)

That's me to a tee :)

>	That more what I was after. (people tend to get touchy about
their own
>private worlds for some reason).

Thanks for the consideration, but I can assure you touchy isn't in my
vocabulary - grumpy, irritable, affronted etc. may be, but never touchy
:)

>I just wanted to know how you saw the
>formation of the IAS as happening. From the above it would sound like
they
>are pretty good at spying, inflitration and sabotage.

When I finally get around to polishing up the end product (which will
probably be around the same time as FT etc. are set), there will be a
good
measure of that - especially with regard to services they perform for
the
UNSC.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC Next: [gunslinger] Turn 13 final results & Assessment