Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: RE: (FT) Kra'Vak FTFB Designs

RE: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:02:48 -1000
Subject: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Structure of the NAC

Just to give credit where due - The comments on the NAC structure came
from
Adrian Johnson, not me.  I added the top paragraph stating how much I
like
the ideas. I left some excerpts<sp?> so it would be clear what I was
talking about.	Unfortunately, Lotus notes is too stupid to properly
quote
messages and so there was no divider between my message and the one I
quoted.

<Theraputic Rant>
I hate Lotus Notes...I hate Lotus Notes...I hate Lotus Notes...I hate
Lotus
Notes
</Theraputic Rant>

There, that's better.

     Jared Noble

Given that the NAC stands for New Anglian Confederation, Jared's
comments
seem to fit the bill nicely. The NAC consisting of a relatively loose
political/economic confederation would allow plenty of leeway for
diverse
cultures developing on colonies but retain a fairly tight military
developement that makes the gaming side easier. Kind of like the
Commonwealth at the turn of the century. Canada, Australia, NZ, India,
South
Africa all were essentailly independant of Mother Engalnd but pretty
much
followed her lead in just about all matters military.

Owen G