Prev: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada and the leadup to the NAC (long)

15mm Figures for sale or trade (was Blade Miniatures Question)

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:30:39 -0500
Subject: 15mm Figures for sale or trade (was Blade Miniatures Question)

	Blade Miniatures made 20mm figures and vehicles.  Their
equipment and
other items were sculpted by a gentleman from SHQ, and so I think I will
start my search there.

	As for 15mm figures.  I have quite a great deal of them for sale
or trade.
 If you are interested, please respond privately to:

	Scott Spieker
	scspieker@ncweb.com

	What I have:
	51 Rafm (Traveller) 'low' (i.e. non-PA Troops) tech infantry
	12 Martian Metals PA troops
	110 Irregular Miniatures Space Marines (all in PA or space
suits)
	Small number (8-12) of Peter Pig figures
	2 'grav' sleds with crew and heavy weapon
	2 Alternative Armies combat ground cars with twin las cannons
and crews

	Most of the figures are unpainted and unbased.

	On my want list (for a trade deal):
	20mm Blade Miniatures figures
	15mm or 25mm GZG SGII figures
	15mm Fantasy figures
	15, 20, 25mm terrain or vehicles (trees, buildings, vehicles,
etc.)

	Sale price is $50.00 or Best offer (trade would be preferred)

Thank you for your help and interest,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada and the leadup to the NAC (long)