Prev: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: (no subject)

Re: UN Security Council

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 00:20:46 +0000
Subject: Re: UN Security Council

	I'd would think that as the UN seems to have a large measure of
independence (to piss everybody off equally) you'd probably find that
the
security council is intirely an inhouse committee so that only people
belonging solely to the UN sit on it. You might get a couple of nations
invited in (the IAS comes to mind) but that would be rare.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

At 23:28 09/12/98 -0000, you wrote:
>    Thomas Barclay interrogated  impressively:- >I think it would be
>interesting to branch	this discussion out on its
>>own - WHO is the security council in 2183?  Given the UN has
>>pseudo-independence, how does that impact the power of  the Security
>>council?
>   "" would be   NAC ESU FSE NSL   &"" but would they be involved?
Maybe