Prev: RE: (FT) Kra'Vak FTFB Mass - Right ones this time.. Next: Blade Miniatures Question

RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:11:50 -0000
Subject: RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

>> I'm about ready to start painting up some grav tanks and am
>looking for inspiration.  Anybody have any suggestions for nifty paint
>schemes?  Are there any pictures out there on the net somewhere?

There was a bunch'o cool cammo schemes in the Dream Pod Nine site

http://www.dp9.com

but they seem to have lost them. I might have them in a huge
zip file somewhere.

Numerous tank/military sites have examples of modern stuff or
you can look at the GW EPIC sites for examples.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: (FT) Kra'Vak FTFB Mass - Right ones this time.. Next: Blade Miniatures Question