Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure of the NAC (really long) Next: Re: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

RE: Fleet Book question

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:04:57 -0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Book question

>HI all,  a quick question.  I've been following the KV railgun
>discussion, and a thought occured (I know, a dangerous pass-time).  I
>have not seen the Fleet Book yet, only got FT2 MT and DS2 a couple of
>weeks ago, but the discussion here leads me to think that the
>Fleet BOok
>changes the design system.  Is this so?

Yes the FB design system is very different.

>And if it is, does this make
>the books I just got obsolete?  I hope not.

Lots of the stuff is still relevant, the fleet book doesn't cover it and
you
need the other books.

You are missing some of the newer rules everyone is talking about.

To be fully complete you need all three really, so I'd order the FB if
you
enjoy the game.

-= tim jones =-