Prev: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS? Next: RE: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

RE: [FT] Thrust capacity

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:18:54 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Thrust capacity

With the new design system, I'd say you could have whatever thrust you
can physically fit into a hull, provided your accel compensators are up
to scratch.  But for a warship, you very quickly hit a diminishing
return or run out of space completely.

EG:
Mass: 20
Hull: very weak; 2
FTL: 2
MD: 16 ; 16
Hope the compensators don't fail...........

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".