Prev: [FT/FB] Next: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

Re: [FT/FB]

From: Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:43:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT/FB]

(taking a break from work - whee!)

>Hi all.  Tell me please, this discussion of railguns brought a question

>to mind (dangerous, I know....)  I don't have the Fleet Book, only just

>got FT2, MT and DS2 (end of my gameing budget for a while ), but I get
>the idea that the design system changed in FB.  Is this the case, and
is
>what I now own obsolete?

Nah, what you own is not obsolete. Yes, things have changed, but there
is
a cross-over between the FleetBook and FT2. You can still play with the
FT2 stuff; there's nothing wrong with it. The FleetBook is just a
stepping
stone between FT2 and the eventual FT3.

One place I'd go check out is the Full Thrust FAQ, v1.0, at:

   http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

It covers info on FT2, MT, and FB1 (in addition to the EarthForce Source
Book). If you have any specific questions about the rules changes
between
FT2 and the Fleetbook, drop me a line! :)  Be happy to give you an
overview
synopsis. (kochte@stsci.edu)   But what you have you can still play with
just fine.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: [FT/FB] Next: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?