Prev: Re: [FT] getting minis Next: Re: New GZG-DigestQuestion

Re: [FT] getting minis

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:56:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] getting minis

>Fellow listmember Eric Fialkowski and I both live is the thriving
metropolis
>of Boise Id.  We have run into a serious snag with being able to get
>minitures for Full Thrust.   We have 2 game stores here and neither is
able
>to get figures in reliably or quickly.  I'm still waiting on some that
>ordered back in late september.   I know that I'm not asking for any
that
>are rare or anything (mainly NSL ships).  My question is, Does anyone
out
>there know of or have a good store that will do mail order?

Suggestions - look up Geo-Hex on the Web, check out their online
catalogue,
and order direct from them.  KR (who runs Geo-Hex and is a member of
this
list) provides good service, and you can get much of the GZG miniature
line
from him.  For stuff he doesn't make, you can order direct from GZG in
England - and they can sell you individual figures not in blisters.
Same
with the boys down under at Eureka miniatures, who are the licencee for
GZG
in Australia.  Eureka also produces miniatures of their own for the GZG
games, and have done the OU, Indonesians, etc.

www.eurekamin.com.au/

www.geohex.com/

www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/	 (this is the GZG online catalogue, and
has
info you need to order from them)

Prev: Re: [FT] getting minis Next: Re: New GZG-DigestQuestion