Prev: Re: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size Next: Re: [FT] getting minis

[FT] getting minis

From: mrjohn@m...
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:23:57 -0700
Subject: [FT] getting minis

Fellow listmember Eric Fialkowski and I both live is the thriving
metropolis
of Boise Id.  We have run into a serious snag with being able to get
minitures for Full Thrust.   We have 2 game stores here and neither is
able
to get figures in reliably or quickly.	I'm still waiting on some that I
ordered back in late september.   I know that I'm not asking for any
that
are rare or anything (mainly NSL ships).  My question is, Does anyone
out
there know of or have a good store that will do mail order?

Michael Johnson
Micron Internet Service
Customer Support
208-368-5400
http://www.webpak.net/~mrjohn

Prev: Re: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size Next: Re: [FT] getting minis