Prev: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Thrust capacity

RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:25:27 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Oh dear we never give up do we. Is this going to be another "engineers
are
better than infantry" thread??

I like his approach of lumping all the non infantry types into a
modified
range bands for fire combat whilst leaving the troop quality as is for
all
other apsects. His argument seems reasonable; that is that in a Regular
Army
organisation specialty units are unlikely to spend as much time on the
range
as an infantry soldier. Certainly in the Brit and Australian armies the
Infantry Bn training allocation of ammunition is considerably more than
any
other units.

Owen G

Prev: RE: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Thrust capacity