Prev: Re: [DS] Why play DS? Next: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:52:03 -0800
Subject: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)

At 12:53 PM 12/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> If it works I will experiment with using CAD for the plan, then I can

>> print out dozens of them and post it for your amusement.
>>

>Very cool. You could also (if you're hand-drawing your vehicles) just
have
>the drawn plans scanned & post them as graphic files (.gifs or .jpg...)
>
>If these were posted, it'd be nice to have the information needed to
>reduce 25mm vehicles to 15mm scale, or vice versa. Reduce/enlarge by x%
>(someone want to take a stab at providing x?)

Hmmmm. Let's see:

x = 25mm/15mm = 1.667, so multiply 15mm sizes by 1.667 to get 25mm sizes

x = 15mm/25mm = 0.600, so multiply 25mm sizes by 0.6 to get 15mm sizes

>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
>- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -DS2/SG2/misc-

Tony Christney		     | "Perserverance - a lowly
acc@questercorp.com	     |	virtue whereby mediocrity
Junior Scientist,	     |	achieves an inglorious
Quester Tangent Corp.	     |	success"
http://www.questercorp.com/  |	     - Ambrose Bierce.

Prev: Re: [DS] Why play DS? Next: Re: [DS] Why play DS?