Prev: [DS] Why play DS? Next: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

RE: [DS] Why play DS?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:48:01 -0800
Subject: RE: [DS] Why play DS?

I have found that to be not true at all. We have done Regiment scale
encounters complete with Artillery, Dropships, and Ortillery in 4 hours
including set up.

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
to visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell