Prev: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:40:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Phillip spake thusly upon matters weighty:

>	My thinking is that specialty units like Engineers, Corpsmen,
EWs, etc.
> should shift their Quality Die down by one for combat skills like
shooting.
>  This reflects that while they are trained to use their weapons, they
don't
> get as much time on the shooting range as their infantry
counter-parts.

Better that than a quality loss since they are still good units. And
yes, I have seen people accuse infantry regs of doing nothing but
lying in the sun shooting all summer instead of doing real work....
and that does make one a better shot if one has a good coach.

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [FT] New Israel - Re: National Differences (Long) Next: Re: Cardboard Armour (Don't tell Jon)