Prev: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests? Next: Re: GZG-L FB - Construction Time.

Re: [FT] National Differences

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:21:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] National Differences

Colin spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> I don't know what the others think, but to me this sounds like an
> interesting thread to pursue at the very least
>
> The Romanov Hegemony would like to bag superb fighters in someway or
other;
> any ideas on how to quantify that or any of the suggestions from Tom?
>
> Colin

Whoa! It was my idea here, but I'm not a big FT player yet... working
on it.... so I'm not prepared to offer more than a suggestion here or
there....

I'll leave it to the full time FT er's to suggest how to tweak fleets
for a nationalistic flavour (to represent the tech edge of a given
fleet in a given area). Now, I'm sure that some folk will say this
isn't necessary or good.... and to them I say okay! don't go with it.
For those it interests, we've had a suggestion so far for

OU: Enhanced PDS
Romanovs: Enhanced Fighters

Any others? Specific ideas on how to represent this would be good too
since I'm unaware of many of the mechanics of supporting such ideas
within FT.

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests? Next: Re: GZG-L FB - Construction Time.