Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 07:48:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku

Jim sez:
Passing heat by way of molecules is either convection for moving
molecules
or conduction for stationary molecules.
***
Of course, definitionally, heat IS molecules in motion. However, of
course,
Jim is speaking on a macro level, as in flowing motion in a fluid
(convection) and relatively stationary in a solid (conduction).

Pedantic old farts (remember most of your professors?) will out-bore ANY
young techno-geek; AND in far less space. ;->=

Unless, they are into remembrances. I remember my first year FORTRAN
instructor... *snore*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)