Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku

Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:29:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Channing Faunce wrote:
> Check out :
>  http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/FT3font.ttf

good work mr faunce! a most impressive font, if a bit grainy in places
(the lines tend to come out a bit rough at most sizes - i tried 24, 36,
48
and 72). now all i have to do is learn what all these darned new symbols
mean - a dot with two circles around it? is that the new shield symbol?
call me old-fashioned, but i liked the old beam symbols a lot more.

Tom