Prev: Re: [FT] Other Kra'Vak wepon systems Next: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku

RE: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

From: "Moody, Danny M." <DMoody@b...>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:43:59 -0600
Subject: RE: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

On Saturday, 05 December 1998 05:34, Thomas Anderson
[SMTP:thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk] wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:
> > Glover, Owen wrote:

> also, there is the revisionist view that the usa actually is britain,
> and
> the uk is germany: the war of indpendence was won by free-thinking
> englishmen against the armies of a german king. one day, true
englishmen
> in the uk will rise up, overthrow the hated continental oppressor (the

> queen still signs bills into law in french!) and rejoin with our
> brothers
> across the sea.

It was the weather.  Without the separation, FCT would still be part of
the UK, and you know how terrible the weather is in England.

That, and I'm sure to a True Texan the thought of wearing a 37.86-liter
hat is completely revolting!

vargr1							 UPP-8D9B85
---------------------------- Omnia dicta fortiora, si dicta latina.
Meyers-Briggs personality type: ENTJ		    vargr1@jcn1.com
"...the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with."	  dmoody@bridge.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Other Kra'Vak wepon systems Next: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku