Prev: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s) Next: Re:How do others see FCT/NAC/NSL relating (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [FT] Other Kra'Vak wepon systems

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 10:51:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Other Kra'Vak wepon systems

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, John C wrote:

> Here's a question that no one's asked: What other weapons do the
Kra'Vak
> have?  As matters currently stand, they have two--the railgun and the
> scattergun-while humans have more than five--beams, SLMs, submunition
> packs, pulse torps, needle beams, and a host of "cinematic" weapons.
In
> the interest of variety, what else would the KV be armed with?  I
think
> that we can make at least a few assumptions, although I am certain
that
> people will dispute them.  But that's part of the fun, isn't it?
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> John Crimmins
> johncrim@voicenet.com

Ok Heres One - Scatterpacks - Major Shotguns:
Kra'Vak verison of the SMR.
Mass 4	points 12  single-shot, two arc.

Range	     damage

0 - 6"	     4d6
6 - 12"      3d6
12 - 18"     2d6
18 - 24"     1d6

No 'To-Hit' roll, these are area effect, and will hit anything, in there
arc and range..

All hit are applied to armour, if armour is gone, its applied to hull
boxes.

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______