Prev: Re: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns?? Next: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:23:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

>On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>> As an aside, the BMP's are cut-and-paste from a set of system icons
at
>> another web site (Siefert's?) but I'm finding the images are coming
out
>> rather large, and Paint Shop Pro shrinks them with disastrous results
in
>> quality.
>
>as an aside, it would be really, really nice if someone could do the
(ft
>anf ftfb) icons up as a truetype font, like tom mouat's army symbols
font.
>this would get rid of the scaling problem and make them usable by a
wider
>audience (i think). i'm not enough of a font hacker to do this myself,
but
>if no-one else has a better idea i could have a crack at it.
>
>Tom

Hey, give me time. There are only 28 hours in a day.
(Huh...I'm *what*? Ummm...I seem to be slightly overscheduled
here.... ;-) I plan (crossing fingers!) to put FB graphic
files and a TT font together in the next couple of weeks.
It'll depend on my schedule otherwise, though. (I *really*
need that extra Christmas money!)

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns?? Next: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs