Next: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns??

Re: [FT] Map 2

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 11:05:22 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Map 2

At 06:54 AM 12/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

>	( Mr. Schoonmaker is talking about a titanic map
>	depicting *all* the stars within 10 parsecs,
>	about 274 stars.  This map is also available
>	by email for the asking )
>
>	I'll try overlaying the proposed political info,
>	but I won't have a chance until this week-end, and
>	it will take a while.

A very nice map for campaign work as it is overlain atop
a hex grid. I printed mine out on A0 paper. It just barely
fit ;) (if it is the map I'm thinking of)

Tony Christney		     | "Perserverance - a lowly
acc@questercorp.com	     |	virtue whereby mediocrity
Junior Scientist,	     |	achieves an inglorious
Quester Tangent Corp.	     |	success"
http://www.questercorp.com/  |	     - Ambrose Bierce.

Next: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns??