Prev: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space. Next: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?

Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:44:26 -0000
Subject: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

> Danm, that put everyone in NAC-ESU  Duality.	Except the Dutch and the
> abiguous Aussies.

Free Cal-Tex? The Khalifate? Those Boers? The Free French Republic?
Not exactly super-powers....

And in some cases hiring mercs to someone doesn't might not mean much
more than selling them guns, which as you pointed out, means very
little.

> I'm wondering what the border between the IF and PAU is?  The IF
likely
> has North Africa, but what chunks of sub-Sahara Africa (if any) do
they
> have?  And if not, then the large Muslim populations of some parts of
> Africa provide a ready-made excuse for conflict between the two.

My map has a huge blank space at the southern edge of the Sahara. The
large Muslim populations in the ESU and IC may also cause problems...

Of course my map also has a large blank in that corner of the world
that you've customised so well. Sorry, but the NRE just don't fit
into my view of the GZG universe.

My map is at:
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/graphics/world.gif

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space. Next: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?