Prev: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: Oddball Kra'vak armour vs. railgun notion

Re: Will the last one out switch off the lights..

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:00:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Will the last one out switch off the lights..

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
> I just sent the fateful email to the admins here at BI.

and so it ends. in the morning, and at the going down of the sun, we
shall
remember it.

> It's also my last day at BI.

fare thee well, jon. may your legs carry you to places you wish to go.

> It's been a blast, but this party is playing the last song.

all together now: "we're on a road to nowhere ..."

Tom

Prev: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: Oddball Kra'vak armour vs. railgun notion