Prev: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: Re: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

Re: [FT] Map 2

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 06:54:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Map 2

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> I received the 10pc Map. It looks really good.I defeinitely think that
this
> could be our basis for  an FT Universe. Is it possible for you to
"overlay"
> your proposed political information on it? I can figure it out from
the
> names, but graphics go a long way.

	( Mr. Schoonmaker is talking about a titanic map
	depicting *all* the stars within 10 parsecs,
	about 274 stars.  This map is also available
	by email for the asking )

	I'll try overlaying the proposed political info,
	but I won't have a chance until this week-end, and
	it will take a while.

Prev: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: Re: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)