Prev: Re: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size Next: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 00:15:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Colfox wrote:

> Seriously, though, while I'm not familiar with EVERY branch's SQT
> requirements, I'll wager that the modern Infantryman's has more skills
he
> has to know than most branches.  And more serious consequences for not
> knowing them.  Any takers?

Not really--Engineers have pretty much the same skill set as infantry,
plus all the demolitions, combat construction, engineer reconaissance,
etc.  Plus all those damn breaching drills.

And as for serious consequences, Engineers consistently rack up a higher
percentage of casualties and major decorations than the line batallions
in their divisions.

Plus spades.  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size Next: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)