Prev: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size Next: RE: [FT/FB] Maximum ship size

RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:23:35 +1100
Subject: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

I costed the FTL the same as normal, just forgot to specify it.

FTL drives = as normal
Maneuver Drives: cost = mass x 3 (extra maneuverability)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".