Prev: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: [FH] NRE

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:13:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Thomas Anderson wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Tony Christney wrote:
> > I have taken this data and converted it to a format that is
> > readable by my 3d java applet. Unfortunately, I don't have a
> > web site to act as host for the applet,
>
> i do! i'm quite willing to host the applet; it sounds cool. mail me
the
> class files and html page, and the sources if you like.

Just so everyone knows, I've got Tony's Java starviewer, I'll put it on
my
website today or tomorrow - there's some stuff I need to get figured
out.

I'll post a proper announcement when I have the starviewer up and
running.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ --DS2/SG2/games--

Prev: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: [FH] NRE