Prev: Re: GZG 15mm figures? Next: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

Re: GZG 15mm figures?

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:29:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG 15mm figures?

Scott sent this to the _old_ list...

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Scott Spieker wrote:

> Hi,
>	I'm a new list member, and as such do not know entirely if this
message is
> appropriate here.  (Given the nature of the audience, I would think it
> is...)  Does anyone have a source for the 15mm figures that had once
been
> available from GZG?  If anyone has the items, or knows where I can
possibly
> purchase or trade for some, please contact me at: scspieker@ncweb.com
>
> Thank you,
> Scott Spieker

This is entirely on topic - believe it or not, this isn't entirely a
Full
Thrust list (although you'd not know it from recent traffic)

GZG still makes their very very nice 15mm figs - I have two plts of the
NAC figs. Contact GZG - Jon's on the list, and he does have an email
address, in addition to snail mail.

Check out the review & conversion I did to the NAC figs:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/figures.html

(No pictures, yet...give me a couple of weeks)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: GZG 15mm figures? Next: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs