Prev: Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers? Next: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:59:40 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

The_Beast wrote:
> As an aside, the BMP's are cut-and-paste from a set of system icons at
> another web site (Siefert's?) but I'm finding the images are coming
out
> rather large, and Paint Shop Pro shrinks them with disastrous results
in
> quality. Suggestions, other than changing formats in PSP, are more
than
> welcome.

When I did my fleet sheets for GenCon (both the tourney sheets on
Allan's
GenCon Page and the ones I used in my Sci-Fi Crossover game) I used
those
bmps but had to create a different sized blank sheets with a new orders
table at the bottom so everything came out the right size (1080x1440 and
1500x2000 compared to the 630x950 one I think you are using).  Let me
know
if you want a copies.

Dean

Prev: Re: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers? Next: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers