Prev: Re: GZG 15mm figures? Next: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs (long)

Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:17:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

I've started doing some BMP's of the designs; of course, the ones for my
scenerio are the ones done so far. However, I can't find the original
list
on disk, and I assume you can do Deja News as well as I. ;->=

When I get a fair number done, I'll put them on my website, with proper
attributions to John, whom, I believe, is on the list now. Even if he
doesn't post his original designs here, I hope we can encourage him to
do
so with any new/reworked he produces.

I have reservations on the designs myself, but the thing about beggars
lacking options of choice is certainly valid in my case. Thanks very
much,
John, for 'they are a good start'!

As an aside, the BMP's are cut-and-paste from a set of system icons at
another web site (Siefert's?) but I'm finding the images are coming out
rather large, and Paint Shop Pro shrinks them with disastrous results in
quality. Suggestions, other than changing formats in PSP, are more than
welcome.

The_Beast

"Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> on 12/03/98 11:13:28 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs

Dean wrote:

>They were posted on rec.games.miniatures.misc on September 19th.  FT2.5
>designs for most Trek ships.  I don't quite agree with all of
>the designsbut they are a good start.

Thanks for the info

Someone must have them to hand, so please could you send them to ME
( tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk ) not the list please, otherwise its deja
news
time.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: GZG 15mm figures? Next: RE: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs (long)