Prev: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: Re: GZG 15mm figures?

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:11:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

At 12:49 AM 12/3/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Even today including territorial
>waters and Antartic region Australia is the 3rd largest area under one
>government (the big ones are USA and Russia)

Bollocks! Canada is the second largest, China the third, USA is
number four, which I suppose would put Oz at number five...

You're right about Russia. Damn that place is big!

>but has only 18-19 million
>people (compared to 250 million and 220 million respectively). The OU
would
>have a fair number of reasonably useful systems but these are
>underdeveloped and underpopulated according to everyone else.
>	I also notice that the OU and FSE don't seem to border each
other. Does
>this mean the French don't have a Mua Roura Planet for weapons testing
in
>our backyard?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It's not like you border each other
now...

>	Tony.
>	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Later,

       Tony Christney
       acc@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT] ST FT2.5 designs Next: Re: GZG 15mm figures?