Next: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 18:21:03 -0500

Tony Christney wrote:

> I feel that you may be comparing apples to, say, iron ore. While it
> may be true about secret jump points, etc. you can't argue that if
> this place were attacked (which it clearly is), the logistics of
> resupply would be a nightmare! We're talking over 20ly from NSL
> space. Of course, its your story (and a good one, I might add).

I may have misunderstood in that I thoiught you were saying ships could
be
ambushed ON THE WAY to any given planet. That I found virtually
impossible,
but of course a world stuck "out there" has a problem. 201 LY is how
many
days travel 20 days at 2 jumps a day. It is a  long way.

> In any event, I was just trying to give you a suggestion to think
> about. I'll put Rot Hafen wherever you want it. Period.

I'm not averse to changing the location. I can change the star pretty
easy in
the story. Can you gen upa real star  somewhere near the rim? Is NSL
space
anywhere "coreward" where the KV are coming from.

Next: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons