Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 11:15:48 -0800

At 12:57 PM 12/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Sorry...
>Please add this to the GZG Universe database:
>
>System: LTT1583
>Name of colony:  Röt Hafen. NSL Mining Colony first founded in 2131
>Coord:
>-1.1504
>-3.2986
>-5.2015

If you want to use Nyrath's data as a starting point, you may want to
reconsider these coordinates. They put Rot Hafen right between
the IF, LLAR and NAC on the other side of the inner colonies from the
rest of NSL space... Ships would be open to ambush from those three,
plus the OU, RH, PAU, and IC before they would arrive in NSL space...

I would suggest changing the "y" coordinate to +3.2986

>Los

       Tony Christney
       acc@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons